The MINI-BOOTS compression boots plug right into your existing RPX or RP Lite pump and offer four-chambers of sequential, pneumatic compression therapy from the bottom of your foot up to your entire calf. We call it the MINI because, well, it's smaller. Think RecoveryBoots from the knee down.
Provides therapy distal to the knee (covering foot to calf)
Effective to help increase circulation PRE or POST competition
Combat the effects of hours in the static position before or after a road trip with the compact, travel-friendly Mini Boots
Don't have your pump yet, Order either the RP Lite or the RPX along with your Mini Boots
Read all instructions before using the RecoveryPump system for the first time.
This device is intended for use by people in good health. This device is not recommended for people who have heart problems, or vascular problems, have a condition requiring the use of any medical device, or have any condition that might affect their normal well being.
DO NOT USE WITHOUT CONSULTING YOUR PHYSICIAN IF...
- You are, or may be pregnant.
- Using over insensitive or numb areas, or in the presence of poor circulation.
- You have been diagnosed with blood clots, deep vein thrombosis or phlebitis.
- Using over swollen or inflamed areas or skin eruptions.
- Using in the presence of unexplained calf pain.