The RecoveryCore is a unique Compression Garment compatible with any of our RecoveryPumps. The RecoveryCore offers 4 chambered compression.
Comprehensive 360Ëš compression coverage addresses the upper leg, pelvis and lower back in a sequential cycle. Variable sizing is achieved with 3 zippers on either side of the garment to fit virtually any size athlete.
RecoveryCoreâ„¢ delivers 360Ëš bilateral compression coverage to the following areas:
- Hip flexors
- Lower back
- The RecoveryCoreâ„¢ is an attachment compatible with any existing RecoveryPump.
As an every day post-workout muscle recovery therapy, we recommend 20+ minutes per session. Pressure is recommended at 60 mmHg or to the athlete's comfort.
Read all instructions before using the RecoveryPump system for the first time.
This device is intended for use by people in good health. This device is not recommended for people who have heart problems, or vascular problems, have a condition requiring the use of any medical device, or have any condition that might affect their normal well being.
DO NOT USE WITHOUT CONSULTING YOUR PHYSICIAN IF...
- You are, or may be pregnant.
- Using over insensitive or numb areas, or in the presence of poor circulation.
- You have been diagnosed with blood clots, deep vein thrombosis or phlebitis.
- Using over swollen or inflamed areas or skin eruptions.
- Using in the presence of unexplained calf pain.